Sunday, April 12, 2015

Page 711 (18.784-821) "Barbary apes... let him block"


editions: [1922] [html] [archv]
notes: [Th] [G&S] [Dent] [] [wbks] [rw] [images] [hyper]
Delaney: [0] Useen: [] [cp] maps: [other] [*]

<



Barbary apes they sent to Clapham without a tail
careering all over the show on each others back Mrs Rubio said
she was a regular old rock scorpion
robbing the chickens out of Inces farm
and throw stones at you if you went anear




he was looking at me
I had that white blouse on
open in the front to encourage him as much as I could
without too openly
they were just beginning to be plump




I said I was tired
we lay over the firtree cove
a wild place
I suppose it must be the highest rock in existence
the galleries and casemates and those frightful rocks
and Saint Michaels cave
with the icicles or whatever they call them hanging down
and ladders
all the mud plotching my boots
Im sure thats the way down the monkeys go
under the sea to Africa when they die




the ships out far like chips
that was the Malta boat passing
yes the sea and the sky
you could do what you liked
lie there for ever




he caressed them outside
they love doing that
its the roundness there
I was leaning over him
with my white ricestraw hat to take the newness out of it
the left side of my face the best
my blouse open for his last day




transparent kind of shirt he had
I could see his chest pink
he wanted to touch mine with his for a moment but I wouldnt let him
he was awfully put out
first for fear
you never know
consumption or leave me with a child embarazada
that old servant Ines told me that one drop even if it got into you at all




after I tried with the Banana but I was afraid it might break
and get lost up in me somewhere
because they once took something down out of a woman
that was up there for years covered with limesalts




theyre all mad to get in there where they come out of
youd think they could never go far enough up
and then theyre done with you in a way till the next time
yes because theres a wonderful feeling there
so tender all the time




how did we finish it off
yes O yes I pulled him off into my handkerchief
pretending not to be excited but I opened my legs
I wouldnt let him touch me inside my petticoat
because I had a skirt opening up the side
I tormented the life out of him
first tickling him




I loved rousing that dog in the hotel
rrrsssstt awokwokawok
his eyes shut and a bird flying below us
he was shy all the same
I liked him like that
moaning
I made him blush a little when I got over him that way




when I unbuttoned him and took his out and drew back the skin
it had a kind of eye in it
theyre all Buttons men
down the middle on the wrong side of them




Molly darling he called me
what was his name Jack Joe Harry Mulvey was it yes I think
a lieutenant
he was rather fair
he had a laughing kind of a voice
so I went round to the whatyoucallit
everything was whatyoucallit
moustache had he




he said hed come back
Lord its just like yesterday
to me
and if I was married hed do it to me
and I promised him yes faithfully
Id let him block






>

mysteries:


[DD]
[IM]
[LV1]
[LV2]


penelope: 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 642 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732


No comments:

Post a Comment